We have migrated to new system and this website is available for only download of documents.
Please contact us at expats@hrblock.in.

Get your U.S. taxes prepared and filed by our team of in-house tax experts in India.

U.S. Tax Filing Process:

  1. Register
  2. Submit required documents & pay the fees
  3. Relax while we work on your taxes
  4. We file your tax return after your approval

* Filing of non-resident return starts at $119+GST and resident return starts at $229+GST

Login Here

By sign in, you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy & Client Service Agreement.

US Tax Filing Services

  • Federal and State Tax Return filing.
  • Filing of FBAR – the Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts.
  • Streamlined Foreign Offshore Compliance procedures.
  • FATCA Compliance and its related Advisory services.
  • Tax planning and advice

US Tax Filing Advantages

  • Comfort of filing US taxes from India.
  • Complete services from tax preparation to filing.
  • Assistance of qualified tax advisors having expertise in India as well as the US taxes to help you optimize your total taxes.


“I have been filing US Tax Returns for the past 40 plus years and this is the first time I used H&R block and especially its India based services. Though I started with some apprehension, after getting it done, I am extremely satisfied with their service. Keep up the good work. Thanks.”

B. Medikonduru |

“My advisor as always does an excellent job! H&R Block is well versed with all the elements of US and India taxation. They are very thorough, knowledgeable, diligent and respond in a timely manner. It’s a pleasure working with them. The advisor is an asset to H&R Block team. I have been doing taxes with H&R Block for past 17 years since 1998 in US and this is the best tax advisor I have encountered.”

R. Paruchuri |

Frequently Asked

All U.S. citizens, Green card holders and Resident Aliens who meet the minimum income requirements or have taxes withheld by the U.S. Government are required to file a tax return regardless of where they live.

Any person who has performed services in the U.S or have income from U.S. sources or owns real estate in the U.S, will also need to file a return.

  • To ensure you don’t face any visa issues returning to the U.S.
  • For claiming refund of Federal and State Income Tax withheld.
  • For getting admissions for children in U.S. colleges and universities.
  • For applying or surrendering the Green card and Citizenship.
  • For sponsoring citizenship for others.

Yes, you can certainly file your U.S. Tax Returns yourself. However, in our experience, first time filers often make an error choosing the right residency status, along with the right forms. Along with this, they don’t realize that Indian Income also needs to be reported in certain cases, which can be adjusted later against Credits (deductions).

These errors can lead to underreporting of income which in turn can lead to punitive IRS action against such individual, especially if they intend to travel back to the U.S. for work in the future. Our tax experts can help filers understand these modalities and file the returns on their behalf.