Deduction for tuition fees paid can be claimed for up to two children and that too, for an educational institutions situated in India only. In case, you have more than two children, your spouse has a separate individual limit of two children. The deduction is available only for the tuition fee paid. It cannot be claimed for expenses like donations, library fees, exam fees, etc.
Stamp duty & registration fees paid during the Financial Year for the purchase of house are eligible for deduction under section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
1. Contribution to Public Provident Fund.
2. Voluntary contribution to Provident Fund.
3. Equity Linked Savings Scheme (ELSS).
4. 5 year tax saving fixed deposit.
5. Contribution to Sukanya Samridhhi Scheme.
6. Post office time deposit.
7. National Savings Certificates.
8. Housing Loan Prepayment, etc.
Online Income Tax e-Filing
experts prepare &
e-File your returns