- Register yourself and upload the notice on our portal
- Our expert studies the notice and provides you necessary guidance about the action and documents needed
- You provide us the necessary documents and information
- Our expert studies the documents & information carefully and drafts a suitable response
- We send the response to you or the ITD on your behalf
- Our expert also helps you with follow-up notices
- ‘Tax Notices’ support for notices issued u/s 139(9), 143(1), 143(2), 148, 156 & more
- Notices handled and resolved only by qualified ‘Tax Professionals’
- Legal guidance on tax matters by qualified & experienced Tax Lawyers and CAs
- End-to-end management of Tax Notices in a professional manner
- Complete documented follow up on notices done by our team
Take the following steps:
- First register yourself
- Then login to your account
- Finally upload one or multiple notices
We will get back to you in 48 hours of uploading the notice.
The time limit to respond to the notice is generally mentioned in the notice itself. Consequences of not responding to notices can be grave. A penalty of Rs 10,000 can be imposed for each failure to respond. Also, the officer can complete the best judgement assessment u/s 144 based on the information with him.
- After reviewing the notice uploaded by you our advisor will provide you the list of documents and information needed in response to the notice.
- Our advisor will prepare a formal response against the notice and will send it for review to you.
- You review and approve it or suggest any change if needed.
- After your approval, we upload the online response along with the requested documents and information.
- After submitting the initial response, if you get any follow-up communication on the same notice from the ITD, we will again submit the follow-up response in the same manner as explained above.
- Based on the information provided, the assessing officer shall pass the assessment order u/s 143(3) which is the completion of the assessment proceedings.
The process of responding to a notice is completely online. However, in certain exceptional cases, the physical presence might be required for further clarification. Our experts will provide you necessary guidance on how to represent your case in front of the officer, but we will not be able to represent on your behalf in person. In case you need help from a local expert for representing your case, then we shall try to connect you to one of the associate tax experts who will help you in the matter. The charges shall be paid to the local expert separately and shall not form part of the plan.