Taxation rules are amended by the government every year. It becomes difficult for a common man to file their Income Tax Returns with changing laws.
Computation of Income Tax is considered quite complicated by a lot of people and they seek assistance in filing their Income Tax Returns.
This is where H&R Block comes into the picture. Through our website, you can easily e-file your Income Tax Returns yourself by following some simple steps free of cost.
We hope you understood how easy it is to e-file your ITR with H&R Block for free.
1) Visit www.hrblock.in.
2) Select 'Income Tax Services' menu and click on Income Tax e-Filing Online (Free).
3) Click on 'Start Free e-Filing' button.
4) Register using email Id and password.
5) On the first screen select options from Form 16, Other Income, House Property etc. that apply to you and our application will customize your tax e-filing experience.
6) Upload your Form 16 and our application extracts most of the data from it and pre-populates it for you.
7) Enter amounts for any other tax exempt income.
8) Enter details for income from other sources, house property etc.
9) Enter details of TDS and other taxes paid from your Form 16 – Part A.
10) Provide your personal information as asked.
11) Review your summary and e-file your Income Tax Return.