Why H&R Block?
- Largest tax services company in India with 6 lakhs+ filers
- Global brand with 60 years history of maximizing tax refund
- Thorough tax assessment to ensure every deduction is utilized
- Effective year round investment planning to maximize tax saving
- Expertise in complex capital gain, esop, foreign income taxation
- On time representation against any tax scrutiny or enquiry
- Secure & systematic processes with regular updates to clients
- Well-lit comfortable offices with scheduling to save time
In Person Tax PreparationProcess
- Enter details & get a call back to set up an appointment
- Visit our office for a personal tax consultation with our expert
- Get a customized quote depending on your tax profile
“The accuracy in tax calculation, proactive assistance and maximum savings made my tax filing experience seamless and hassle free with H&R Block.”
Manoj Kulkarni | Applied Micro Inc. (Director of Engr.)
“H&R Block’s tax advisors not only proactively help you with your complex tax filing but also professionally provide year-round support and assistance.”
Sabu Thaliyath | Quick Heal Tech. Ltd. (Test Manager)
Our basic charges and increase based on the time, complexities and number of heads of income in your tax return.
Yes. We do tax planning and provide advice that will minimize capital gains tax liability and help you plan better in order to optimize taxes. In property sale transactions we would advise our clients to consult us before they do so since we can help them minimize their tax liability.
Few Important documents that one must have while e-filing tax returns are as follows:
- Form 16 – Issued by the employer
- Form 16A – Tax deducted by banks on interests
- Form 26AS
- Bank statements
- Home loan and/or HRA receipts
- Documents of investments for tax saving
There are few more documents that will be applicable depending on the complexity of the return
You may take an appointment with our tax experts on phone/email and we will be happy to assist you and guide you regarding the documents that you need to carry when you come to us for filing your taxes. You may also walk into any of our offices in Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune & Ahmedabad and our tax advisors will be happy to assist you.