Online Income Tax Self e-FilingAdvantages
- 100% free of cost professionally handled Income Tax Return e-filing process
- Auto Form 16 extraction with our intuitive tool that reads and prefills your form fields automatically
- Live chat and call support throughout the process
- Post filing, Account Page access, with details of your uploaded documents & past returns
- H&R Block’s global satisfaction and accuracy guarantees
- Best in industry proprietary and in-house built application portal
- Easy, hassle free, fast and user friendly application
- Tips and helpful hints to guide you in filling up your details
- 100% secure with encryption measures built in and an assurance about confidentiality of your personal information
“I filed my taxes in less than 10 minutes with H&R Block; it was truly a hassle-free experience. Chat and call support helped me file my taxes accurately.”
Moulika Likhadhari | Accenture (Team Lead)
“My biggest concern of keeping my tax documents secured was taken care of when I filed my taxes with H&R Block.”
Chandan Dey | TCS (Asso. Consultant)
H&R Block is the world’s largest Individual tax filing company filing over 2.5 crore returns annually. Why pay Rs. 500, Rs. 300 or even Rs. 100 someplace else when you are preparing it yourself. We came to India to offer all tax filers a completely new way to e-file their Income Tax Returns based on ease, security and accuracy. We always ensure that our clients’ information is 100% secure.
We strictly follow our internal global standards. All our applications are 128 bit Versign secured. Your data is 100% secure with encryption techniques built in and an assurance about confidentiality of your personal information. H&R Block is a registered e-Return Intermediary.
Individuals with income from salary, house property and other sources can e-file their taxes using our DIY application. Form 16 from employer is a must for salaried individuals when you e-file your taxes through our application.
Yes. Even if you have multiple Form 16s you can upload them in the application.
You do not need to worry about which ITR you need to file. As you fill in your details in the application, our system automatically picks the right ITR (1, 2 or 2A) based on your specific tax situation.