Self e-Filing Process
- Register & enter personal information
- Upload Form 16 & enter any other income
- Enter your deductions & answer some quick questions
Advantages of e-Filing Income Taxwith H&R Block
- Professionally handled Income Tax Return e-filing process
- Auto-extraction of data from Form 16 with an intuitive tool
- Post-filing support if required
- Secured cloud storage facility for your documents & past returns
- H&R Block’s global satisfaction and accuracy guarantees
- Industry’s best proprietary application portal which is built in-house
- Easy, hassle-free, fast and user-friendly application
- Tips and helpful hints to guide you in filling up your details in the application
- 100% secure with built-in encryption measures and assurance about the confidentiality of your personal information
“I filed my taxes in less than 10 minutes with H&R Block; it was truly a hassle-free experience. Chat and call support helped me file my taxes accurately.”
Moulika Likhadhari | Accenture(Team Lead)
“My biggest concern of keeping my tax documents secured was taken care of when I filed my taxes with H&R Block.”
Chandan Dey | TCS(Asso. Consultant)
Frequently Asked Questionsduring Income Tax e-Filing
Financial Year (FY) is the year in which you earn the income.
Assessment Year (AY) is the year following the financial year in which you should evaluate the previous year’s income and pay taxes on it which get assessed by the I-T department. Both FY and AY start from 1st April and end on 31st March.
For example, if the FY under consideration is 2018-19, then the AY for this would be 2018-19.
Do not worry, our team of experts is here at your service. Choose our Income Tax Notice Management service to get the right guidance and a solution for your problem.
In case you haven’t received the Form ITR-V, please refer to our detailed guide to find out how you can download ITR-V.