The assessees (Individual/HUF/Firms) having below income can use form ITR-4:
• Having presumptive business income where turnover is less than Rs. 2 crores.
• Assessee is an individual or an HUF or a partnership firm. It is not available to a company.
• Having income from:
Income from one house property
Income from other sources
Who cannot use:
• Having more than one house property
• Winnings from lottery or race horses
• Capital gains
• Agricultural income in excess of Rs. 5,000
• Speculative business and other special incomes
• Assessee having foreign income or claiming foreign tax relief
• Resident having any asset/financial interest/signing authority in any account located outside India