Blog Category: Income Tax Return Forms | H&R Block India

Blogs on ITR Forms

April 9, 2018

Changes in the ITR 1 Form(Sahaj) for FY 2017-18

With the dawn of the new financial year, new changes have been introduced in the […]
March 18, 2018

How do I Report Short Term Capital Gain on my ITR-2 Form

Any profit arising from short term capital gains on shares purchased have to be declared on your ITR2 while filing your tax return, as the ITD has a record of all shares purchased due to payment of STT.
March 28, 2016

Don’t Ignore Your Interest Income while Filing Income Tax Return

To be or not to be was the classic question in Shakespeare’s famous novel Hamlet. […]